- Hold either a valid EASA FCL aeroplane pilot licence, which includes a valid Single Engine Piston (Land).
- Meet the Knowledge requirements for the grant of a EASA-FCL Commercial Pilot Licence (Aeroplane).
The FI Course Consists Of:
- 30 hours of flight training.
- 25 hours must be dual instruction.
- 5 hours may be mutual flying with another FI applicant.
The ground training for the FI rating requires 125 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction including:
- 40 hours of tuition.
- 78 hours of teaching practice.
- 7 hours progress tests.
Duration is 6-8 Weeks.